Aluminum Guillemin Coupling Fire Hose Coupling French Coupling
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Cartons in Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GC
- 2000*1000mm: 55inch
- Usage: Precision Electronic Industry
- Fuel: Electric
- Cleaning Process: Acid Cleaning / Pickling
- High Pressure Cleaner Type: Motor-Driven Pressure Washer
- Origin: China
- Style: Mobile Style
- Physical Machine Type: Mechanical Cleaning Method
- Machine Type: Industrial Washer
- Clean Type: High Pressure Cleaner
- Principle: Physical
- Trademark: HAGA
- HS Code: 7609000000
Fire Hose Coupling
A coupling system in which both halves are identical, couplings have locking rings to connect and secure the other half, this is the French standard tanker connection.
1. Application: For pressure and suction delivery of liquids and solids, such as water, powders, granulates
2. Material: Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Polypropylene
3. Standard: EN 14420-8/NF E 29-572
4. Thread: EN ISO 288-1, BSP
5. Size: 1-1/2" to 4"
6. Seal: NBR(std), PTFE, EPDM, FPM
7. Remarks: Guillemin coupling are not interchangeable with DSP coupling, and which must never for steam or gas applications.
The standard coupling material is Aluminum with NBR Seal.
Threaded couplings are available without the locking ring, but a locking ring must be present on at least one half to enable the connection.
The working pressure is 240psi – 16 bar.
Any requests please contact us for catalogues.