Aluminum Guillemin Coupling Male Thread Without Locking Ring
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Cartons in Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GC
- Standards: En 14420-8/NF E 29-572
- Size: 1-1/2" to 4"
- Connection: Male
- Trademark: HAGA
- HS Code: 7609000000
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Polypropylene
- Thread: En ISO 288-1, Bsp
- Seal: NBR(Std), PTFE, EPDM, FPM
- Head Type: Round
- Origin: China
Fire Hose Coupling
A coupling system in which both halves are identical, couplings have locking rings to connect and secure the other half, this is the French standard tanker connection.
1. Application: For pressure and suction delivery of liquids and solids, such as water, powders, granulates
2. Material: Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Polypropylene
3. Standard: EN 14420-8/NF E 29-572
4. Thread: EN ISO 288-1, BSP
5. Size: 1-1/2" to 4"
6. Seal: NBR(std), PTFE, EPDM, FPM
7. Remarks: Guillemin coupling are not interchangeable with DSP coupling, and which must never for steam or gas applications.
The standard coupling material is Aluminum with NBR Seal.
Threaded couplings are available without the locking ring, but a locking ring must be present on at least one half to enable the connection.
The working pressure is 240psi – 16 bar.
Any requests please contact us for catalogues.