Forging Aluminum Storz Coupling Fire Hose Coupler
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.1 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Cartons in Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: storz coupling
- Flexible or Rigid: Flexible
- Standard: Standard
- Max Working Pressure: 16 Bar
- Trademark: HAGA
- Connection: Female/Male
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: 1" Yo 5"
- Technique: Forging and Casting
- Origin: China
A straight-through coupling system, both halves of the coupling are of an identical design with no separate male or female halves. Either half can, therefore, be connected to any similar size of coupling.
The hose coupling can be connected to another style, e. G.: Hose tail, female or male threaded and blanking caps. It is essential that the distance between locking ears (KA) is the same on all fitting.
1. Application: For fire fighting service and other water related industries, it also comes as standard in tankers and bulk powder systems.
2. Material: The standard material is Aluminum, optional materials of Brass and Stainless Steel available.
3. Pressure: Maximum working pressure is 16 bar
4. Size: 1" to 5"
For more information please contact us for catalogue